May is National Osteoporosis Awareness Month.
And chances are, you or someone you know has suffered from osteoporosis.
So you understand that a sudden fracture can not only interrupt your regular routine but change your lifestyle for the worse.
That’s why today (and the rest of the month), we’re asking you to join us in spreading the word about the importance of building and maintaining strong bones.
AlgaeCal Talks Awareness
Click the video below to watch AlgaeCal interview and quiz various people on bone health. Their answers may surprise you…
AlgaeCal Talks Prevention
Click the video below to watch some of the AlgaeCal team discuss how osteoporosis has affected us at work, affected our families, and more.
Win a 6-Month Bone Builder Pack from AlgaeCal!
Would you like to win a 6-month supply of AlgaeCal Plus and Strontium Boost (valued at $372 USD)? And you’ll also receive an initial consultation, a 3- month and 6 month follow up call with a dedicated Bone Health Consultant to guide you through your bone health journey.
There are few simple ways to let us know you’re interested. And each earns you separate entries into the draw. Meaning you can enter your name MULTIPLE times, increasing your chances to win.
- Sign-up to our newsletter using your preferred email address.
- Visit AlgaeCal on Facebook.
- Follow AlgaeCal on Pinterest.
- Pin our National Osteoporosis Month infographic.
- Subscribe to AlgaeCal on YouTube.
- Follow AlgaeCal on Twitter.
- Answer a bone health question – there are two!
- Comment on this blog post!
- Share this giveaway with family and friends.
The more entries you complete, the more chances you have to win your very own 6-Month Bone Builder Pack for National Osteoporosis Awareness Month! Enter below!
*Contest Limited to USA and Canadian Residents only.
Osteoporosis Facts and Statistics
Did you know?
- Worldwide, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually, which results in an osteoporosis fracture every 3 seconds.
- 1 in 3 women over the age of 50 will experience osteoporotic fractures…as will 1 in 5 men.
- Nearly 75% of all hip fractures occur in women. Yet men have high rates of fracture-related mortality.
Share this infographic below by hovering your mouse over the picture until you see the Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest logos. To receive an entry into our giveaway click the red Pinterest button, choose the board you want to save it to and click “Save”. That’s it!
This not only earns you an entry into AlgaeCal’s 6-Month Bone Builder Pack Giveaway, but you’ve helped spread the word about osteoporosis and its staggering facts and statistics.
Last year we were elated to receive 7,245 entries into our National Osteoporosis Awareness Month Giveaway. This year, we hope to reach even more people with YOUR help by entering and sharing. Thank you in advance and best of luck 🙂