- Gives you 73% of your daily recommended intake of vitamin c!
- 19% of your daily recommended intake vitamin K
- 14% of your daily recommended intake of folate
- And is only 29 calories!
Easy Peasy Oven-Roasted CauliflowerIngredients:
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C or 400 F.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets and place into a large bowl.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, ½ of the lemon (squeezed for juice), paprika, cayenne and salt and pepper. (As you can see from the pictures above, I used slightly more paprika and cayenne because I love bold flavors. Season to your preference!)
- Place on a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Roast on the middle rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the cauliflower
- Then place back into the oven, but now on the top rack for the remaining 10-15 minutes. (This will give the tops and edges some browning and caramelization)
- When finished, squeeze the remaining ½ of the lemon juice over top of the cauliflower.
Looking for Calcium Packed Recipes?
- 30 delicious recipes packed full of calcium and magnesium
- Instant access
- Ingredients you can find anywhere
Enter your name & email to download your FREE ebook