This dish is as healthy as it is tasty! Lamb is an excellent source of high-quality protein and is a source of iron, B vitamins and trace elements such as copper, manganese, and selenium. By topping the lamb chops with the lemon mint sauce, it not only freshens the dish, but also provides high amounts of vitamin K, C, and A.
Lamb is an excellent source of high quality protein and is a source of iron, B vitamins and trace elements such as copper, manganese and selenium.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Total Time||30 minutes|
- Mix garlic, cilantro, parsley, mint, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Lightly salt lamb chops and thoroughly coat the chops with a thin layer of flour.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chops to the heated skillet and cook to desired doneness. Personally, I cook each side for 4-5 minutes per side (medium-rare).
- Serve with lemon mint sauce!
- 4 lamb shoulder chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1-2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 cups parsley finely chopped
- 2 cups cilantro finely chopped
- 2 cups mint finely chopped
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste