Anti-Inflammatory Ginger Turmeric GummiesMakes: 18 gummies in the following molds Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 1 cup nondairy milk (almond or coconut taste great!)
- 2 packets of Knox gelatin
- 2 tablespoons of honey (organic and local preferred)
- Using a microplane, grate the turmeric and ginger. Add them to a sauce pan with your milk of choice. Stir and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Using a small slotted strainer strain the milk. Put the strained milk back into the pot and set on stove. Sprinkle two packets of gelatin on top of the milk and allow time for the gelatin to bloom. Once gelatin has bloomed turn heat on to medium and stir until gelatin has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add two tablespoons of honey (or desired sweetness). Stir well and pour into your favorite mold!
- Refrigerate (about two hours) until firm.
- Pop gummies out of their molds and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Download our Free Recipes for Stronger Bones Ebook – with bone-healthy and anti-inflammatory recipes, just like these ginger turmeric gummies!
Looking for Calcium Packed Recipes?
- 30 delicious recipes packed full of calcium and magnesium
- Instant access
- Ingredients you can find anywhere
Enter your name & email to download your FREE ebook