Please Tell Us About Your Bone Health Experience!
To celebrate National Osteoporosis Awareness Month, we’d love your help to spread a positive message about bone health. Just record a short video telling us about your experience.
(Remember, when you submit your video, you’ll automatically be entered to win one of three grand prizes!)
Here’s a refresher of the questions you could address:
- Have you found any creative ways to keep your bones healthy during lockdown?
- Knowing what you know today, what would you tell someone who has just learned about their low bone density?
- What’s the most helpful advice or nugget of truth you’ve come across while researching osteoporosis?
Quick Tips for Filming Your Video
- Please make sure you’re in a well-lit room, 2-3 feet away from your computer.
- If you’re filming on your phone, be sure to have the phone horizontal, not vertical. This way your video appears in a landscape format, so we can clearly see you and enjoy your video!
- Click on the green “Record Your Video Online” button below, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can record your video automatically, or upload a video you already have saved. When you’re done, you just need to click one more button and your video file will be sent straight to us. Easy!
Due to legislation by the FDA, only drugs and medicine can legally claim to treat or cure a disease, even on videos submitted by customers. So please, keep the following guidelines in mind for your video:
- Avoid mentioning brand-name drugs.
- If you’re going to talk about AlgaeCal products, avoid mentioning them in relation to the disease name (osteoporosis or osteopenia). For example:
DO SAY: “AlgaeCal Plus helps keep my bones strong.”
DON’T SAY: “AlgaeCal Plus helped reverse my osteoporosis.”
- It’s okay to discuss DEXA scan results, percent increases in bone density, and positive benefits to your life.
We understand these rules seem unusual, but all this is to avoid legal complications arising from the new legislation from the FDA.
By submitting your video to AlgaeCal you acknowledge and consent to any form of editing that may occur, and its use on the AlgaeCal.com website, newsletters, and any other promotional materials.
Need to Contact Us?
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday: 6:00am to 4:00pm (PST)
Saturday: 7:00am to 5:00pm (PST)
Sunday: 7:00am to 5:00pm (PST)