This hearty and healthy dip can do no wrong! Packed with vitamins, protein, and fresh herbs, this is a great go-to snack or dish to bring to get-togethers. Fresh herbs contain vitamins, minerals, as well as disease-protecting flavonoids. Cilantro, in particular, is one of the highest sources of Vitamin K! Try having just one bite of this dip.
Fast, easy, delicious, and rich in Potassium and Vitamin C!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Total Time||15 minutes|
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Eat cowboy caviar on its own or with tortilla chips.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup corn thawed if frozen
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 4 plum tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions minced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste