Summer’s finally here! Which means celebrating our nation’s independence. (That goes for both Americans and Canadians; July 4 and July 1, respectively.)
And for our international friends, it’s the start of summer fun!
Whatever summer plans you have, you’re probably going to indulge in a few “treats” too. And since it’s sure to be warm, why not try a delicious new recipe to cool you down, light up your taste buds, and protect your health at the same time?
We get many recipe requests for our delicious, mango-flavored Triple Power Omega 3 Fish Oil. So we’re delivering on these requests with a new recipe we’re sure you’ll love!
Tropical Pineapple Popsicles
Servings: 8 mini popsicles or 6 regular
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours and 5 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup plain, whole yogurt (or coconut yogurt)
- 1 tbsp. coconut flakes
- Triple Power Omega 3 Fish Oil (amount dependent on preference)
- Pour yogurt, coconut milk, frozen pineapple and coconut flakes in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour 2-3 tbsp. of Triple Power (more or less depending on your preference) into the blender and stir everything together with a spoon
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and insert the popsicle sticks
- Freeze the popsicles overnight or until completely frozen
*You can also use fresh pineapple for this recipe, although we don’t recommend canned pineapple as it doesn’t turn out as well.
**The video and pictures show us pouring Triple Power separately into the molds. After consideration, we think it’s best to combine the mixture before freezing :).
For 1 regular sized popsicle, excluding Triple Power Omega 3 Fish Oil nutrition information.
- Calories: 115
- Carbs: 6 g
- Total Fat: 8.5 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Potassium: 174 mg
- Magnesium: 22 mg
- Sugars: 4 mg
Is there anything you’d add or omit from this recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.