Summer’s finally here! Which means celebrating our nation’s independence. (That goes for both Americans and Canadians; July 4 and July 1, respectively.)
And for our international friends, it’s the start of summer fun!
Whatever summer plans you have, you’re probably going to indulge in a few “treats” too. And since it’s sure to be warm, why not try a delicious new recipe to cool you down, light up your taste buds, and protect your health at the same time?
We get many recipe requests for our delicious, mango-flavored Triple Power Omega 3 Fish Oil. So we’re delivering on these requests with a new recipe we’re sure you’ll love!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Total Time||6 hours 5 minutes|
|Servings||6 regular popsicles|
- Pour yogurt, coconut milk, frozen pineapple and coconut flakes in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp. of Triple Power (more or less depending on your preference) into the blender and stir everything together with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight or until completely frozen.
You can also use fresh pineapple for this recipe, although we don't recommend canned pineapple as it doesn't turn out as well.
The video and pictures show us pouring Triple Power separately into the molds. After consideration, we think it's best to combine the mixture before freezing :).
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple frozen
- 1 cup plain yogurt whole (or coconut yogurt)
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Triple Power Omega 3 Fish Oil (amount dependent on preference)
* The Nutritional facts are not including Triple Power Omega 3 Fish Oil nutrition information.
Is there anything you’d add or omit from this recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.