Cashew Cream Smoothie
This is the perfect wake-me-up smoothie for the mornings! If you’re getting tired of the green smoothies and want to mix it up once in a while, this is a great vegan option. With a little caffeine boost from your choice of organic, fair-trade coffee and the creamy texture that the soaked cashews bring, this smoothie is sure to please.
The potassium from the banana and magnesium from the cashews makes this an incredible bone-building breakfast option for those on the go!
Yield : 1 ~2 servings
Prep Time : 5 mins (+ soak cashews overnight)
Cook Time : 1 min
- 1/4 cup organic unsalted cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 organic banana, peeled and chopped (frozen optional)
- 1 tbsp. organic cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1/4 cup cooled organic, fair-trade coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth!
* The creaminess comes from soaking the cashews.