With summer right around the corner, this is a simple and refreshing dish you can serve to your family or guests.
Warning: there will be no leftovers!!
Delicious, easy, and rich in Calcium and Vitamin C!
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Total Time||7 minutes|
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and serve!
This recipe allows you to get creative – you can substitute any fresh herb you have at home. I used cilantro last time and it turned out wonderfully!
- 20 cherry tomatoes halved
- 20 fresh basil or mint leaves chopped
- 20 bocconcini cheese balls
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste