L-Carnitine Tartrate is a natural substance that most people are unaware of, yet many experts say that is it currently the best-researched dietary supplement in the world with 7822 studies listed, and has every appearance of being a wonder remedy. Moreover, it is non-toxic, without contraindications and adverse interactions, and well-tolerated by young and old. It should be noted that Acetyl L-Carnitine is a different molecule with different benefits than L-Carnitine Tartrate which is also included in The Kitchen Sink formula. Acetyl L-Carnitine is discussed separately.
L-Carnitine Tartrate makes a varied contribution, directly and indirectly to normal functioning of the metabolism. It can improve vitality, help prevent heart problems, and help slow down the aging process.
Whenever an organism needs energy, L-Carnitine plays an important role. For example it transports fatty acids into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine mainly increases the rate at which fat is burned. This tends to reduce fat and build up lean muscle mass.
L-Carnitine is not a drug but a natural healthy dietary supplement. L-Carnitine has no harmful side effects and poses no known risks.
Who Needs L-Carnitine Tartrate?
L-Carnitine is recommended for the following: expectant mothers, small children, athletes, smokers, people who have above-average stress levels in their lives, people who suffer from heart disease and diabetes, or seniors who would like to preserve and promote their health and mental fitness even at an advanced age.
Another area of use is for people who are quickly exhausted or anyone on a calorie reduced diet for weight loss.
Vegetarians and vegans will profit a great deal from L-Carnitine as a dietary supplement. Vegetarian expectant and breast-feeding mothers are strongly advised to take additional L-Carnitine in order to avoid deficiencies and not to endanger the healthy growth of their children.
Health Benefits of L-Carnitine
- Increases strength and endurance
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue
- Promotes and maintains new development of muscle mass
- Reduces muscle injuries and sore muscles
- Accelerates regeneration
- Increases cardiac output
- Lowers the heart rate under stress
- Reduces the intensity of cardiac infarction
- Reduces symptoms of heart failure, angina pectoris
Recovery from Surgeries
Experts recommend L-Carnitine for surgeries that may be accompanied by blood loss because it promotes formation of red blood cells and strengthens your immune system, aiding recovery.
- Supplies energy to immune cells
- Increases activity of immune cells under stress
- Doesn’t strain the immune system
- Slows aging of brain, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves cognitive abilities like concentration, memory, and ability to learn
- Accelerates renewal of tissue
- Improves liver function
- Reduces problems of fatty liver
- Accelerates renewal of liver tissue
- Improves activity of sperm
- Enlarges amount and number of sperm
- Increases fertility of sperm
The Kitchen Sink Multivitamin
|Learn more about The World’s First Full Strength Multi Vitamin Combined with a Full Strength Anti-Aging Complex! Kitchen Sink Multivitamin||