Strontium Boost is the Osteoporosis Breakthrough. Stop Osteoporosis & Build Bone in 6-Months, Naturally, Or Double Your Money Back!
Have you been diagnosed with osteoporosis or osteopenia? Are you looking for a natural solution to stop osteoporosis?
Four landmark studies have been conducted in the last 5 years demonstrating that strontium is a little known “super mineral” that’s clinically proven to increase bone density and reduce fractures.
Add To Cart
Strontium Supplementation Clinical Studies Show…
Strontium Boost™ delivers natural, elemental strontium (not chemically synthesized) from the earth. The strontium is combined with citric acid found in citrus fruits like oranges to form strontium citrate making it body-friendly and easier to absorb. See the clinical evidence supporting Strontium Boost
Each Bottle of Strontium Boost™ Contains:
90 Easy-to-Swallow Veggie Capsules
Pure Strontium Citrate
30 Day Supply
“With medical advice I have taken Strontium Boost with a calcium mineral tablet each day -my osteoporosis has improved to osteopenia – I will continue this amazing treatment – thank you AlgaeCal!”
- Terri Walsh, New Zealand 06/11/2012
Taking Strontium Boost™ With AlgaeCal Plus® Will INCREASE Your Bone Density in 6-Months OR You’ll Get Double-Your-Money-Back
Your bones need calcium and they need a boost. Both AlgaeCal and Strontium are clinically proven to not just slow bone loss…but actually build bone. Combining Strontium Boost™ and AlgaeCal Plus® is like a 1-2 punch that fights off osteoporosis.
IMPORTANT: Take AlgaeCal Plus® and Strontium Boost™ at separate times of the day as the two compete for absorption in your body.
Buy AlgaeCal Plus and Strontium Boost Now
“I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis in my hips and osteopenia in my spine 2 years ago. After taking algaecal plus a with Strontium Boost for only 18 months, my bone density in my hips has improved by an astounding 7% and my spine by 2.2%. The doctors are amazed. I am now at the low end of osteopenia in both hips and spine and as a result low risk for fractures. I am so pleased and will continue taking the treatment as well as recommending it to my friends.”
Jane Cooper, Colorado, USA
1. McCaslin FE Jr, Janes JM. The effect of strontium lactate in the treatment of osteoporosis. Proc Staff Meetings Mayo Clin. 1959;34:329-334.
2. Marie PJ, Skoryna SC, Pivon RJ, et al. Histomorphometry of bone changes in stable strontium therapy. In: Trace substances in environmental health XIX, edited by D.D. Hemphill, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, 1985, 193-208.
3. Marie PJ, Hott M. Short-term effects of fluoride and strontium on bone formation and resorption in the mouse. Metabolism. 1986, 35:547-551
4. Meunier PJ, Slosman DO, Delmas PD, et al. Strontium ranelate: dose-dependent effects in established postmenopausal vertebral osteoporosis: a 2-year randomized placebo controlled trial. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002;87(5):2060-2066.
5. Meunier PJ, Roux C, Seeman E, et al. The effects of strontium ranelate on the risk of vertebral fracture in women with postmenopausal osteoporosis. N Engl J Med. 2004;350:459-468.
6. Reginster JY, et al. Strontium ranelate reduces fractures in osteoporotic women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005; 90(5):2816-2822.
7. Nutr Rev 1983; 41:342-4